Unban Request for Dr. Suiko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unban Request for Dr. Suiko

Post by Suiko on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

UNBAN REQUEST TEMPLATE

Steam name: Dr. Suiko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43618243

What was the reason for your ban?: Transferring items between characters

How long is your ban?: 1st one was 5 days, 2nd is 23 years.

Which admin banned you?: Chris10023

Why do you feel that we should give you a second chance?:

If you feel you were wrongly banned, do you have anything to support this?: Maybe not the first time, but I do feel the second ban was unnecessary. I think many of the admins think that I am just some plain old item smuggler, however I am not. What happened was I was simply trying to get some items back. The day I was banned the first time, I was in D6 with Profit and M4NUP but I had to go AFK. When I came back, I was at the respawn area (train station) and some of my items were missing. I found out from Profit there had been a CCA raid. Apparently the CCA came busting in and I was AFK so they waited a long time for me, and eventually they decided to RP without me, so Cinere's unit killed me OOCly to keep me out of the way. I am not saying he is at wrong at all, just stating the facts. Anyways, after respawning and hearing about the whole raid, I D/C'ed. Later that night, I got on. I tried to PM Chris telling him to give me a crowbar because CCA had killed me when I was AFK, but it seemed he was AFK, as he did not respond. I went on my CCA unit and did spawn myself some crowbars so I could RP. I had no malicious intent, I only took the amount I had. Shortly after, I was banned for 5 days by Chris10023, then again after that ban for 23 years by Chris10023 again. I don't felt I did anything wrong as I was OOCly killed and lost some stuff I felt I should reclaim.
Suiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Request for Dr. Suiko

Post by Zaughi on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

+Support, I think that you are at most times a decent roleplayer, however you need to start being a lot more aware of the rules here. Same with all you guys who are kinda new to TEH. I do think that you should be given a second chance, however.
Zaughi
Honored Individual

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinere on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 pm

+Support My apologies, I thought it'd be easier for everyone. We waited for a half and hour or so. You should've been able to get your items back, and oh boi, I am aware of the dreaded lack of admin response.
Cinere
666133742069SS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suiko on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks for understanding guys.
Suiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Bravo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Dreaded lack of response, eh? What I've been waiting on is someone on staff explaining themselves. Given that no one has, and I doubt anyone will own up to anything if, in fact, a mistake was made, I will unban you later today.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-Last seen in City 18
Enslaved Biotic:
Tuk'Zal-Unknown-Last seen in City 18

Founder of The Event Horizon
General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Yeah I have no idea on this subject. All I was told is that he was banned.

You should lift it if no admin responds.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Bravo on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Ban has been lifted. Nobody has provided a reason for it being there in the first place.

Thread locked.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-Last seen in City 18
Enslaved Biotic:
Tuk'Zal-Unknown-Last seen in City 18

Founder of The Event Horizon
General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 pm

I really have 0 idea how I missed this thread but that aside there are a few fatal flaws with this whole scenario. One, Slash has access to all the server's internal logs, he could have been informed and could have reviewed over to get to the bottom of all of this which he did not do. Two, Chris scanned over all of the logs as he does often and found no evidence of a pm which Suiko is claiming he asked for. Following the permission factor, Suiko had many opportunities to wait, attempt to contact an admin via steam (which he has many of them added), or pm chris later which he did not attempt. Instead he took it upon himself to yet again "vicariously" violate a well known well set rule of which you cannot transfer items through characters of the same player unless you have the consent of staff.

More evidence which was confirmed by Chris was relayed to me when the whole thing happened. Suiko dropped a shipment of 5 crowbars on his unit which otherwise he wouldn't have been able to just pick up the crowbar left on the ground with his refugee because clockwork prohibits that action in it's coding. I wasn't born yesterday and feel as if combining this with the ill informed admins of the situation which Suiko made no attempt to contact other than the only one who was afk in the server he could have been sneakily smuggling items to more lolwebuls. Do you ever notice how people always have weapons in the slums all of the time? Items such as Crowbars? It doesn't all piece together the way Suiko is putting it here.

I am aware he was killed by Cinere which was completely unnecessary but I would like to also add that he was earlier banned by me for 2 days before for a huge act of meta for pretending to afk mid action battle and pming his friends in the sewers and as soon as I left, he ran off to them. Items also don't disappear from your inventory if you are killed by people unless equipped, I am unaware whether it was or not.

Chris' Evidence is here: http://imgur.com/a/GQ7A7

That aside Suiko has been once again perma-banned today until further notice (Slash should check the internal logs on this one if possible!) for acts of RP avoidance, Minge Punching, 2 lolkillings and Lolvoiding of a threatening situation of RP.

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top