DIABLO258 (102)

Suiko (80)

Cinere (60)

Atlas (57)

Oculatus (55)

Blukerbeh (43)

Top posting users this week

Half-Life 2 RP server

The Event Horizon Half-Life 2 Roleplay REVAMPED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Event Horizon Half-Life 2 Roleplay REVAMPED!

Post by Slashraider on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Well this update was a pain but sadly it is not quite finished as I would like to be, but all the major things are added in that I wanted Smile

PLUGIN/ITEM CHANGELOG:
- Combine Cameras!: The Combine Cameras plugin adds in a system for viewing through the eyes of a Camera NPC, all combine cameras can be viewed through a Terminal Entity added by the plugin. Cameras are listed in a context menu when you use the Terminal, the name of the camera in the list corrosponds to the 'NPC Name' of the camera. (This can be set by default in Clockwork with /NPCNameAdd), and it creates a combine sounding name for cameras without an NPC Name.

You can also exibit a small amount of control over the camera NPC, for example pressing Jump will make the camera Toggle On/Off (Folded, Unfolded) and left mouse will make a camera flash red/play an alarm. (Left mouse again stops it.)

http://i.imgur.com/AhHomy6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WJRX20O.jpg

-Improved Hands!: If you're as tired of the glitchy fists in Clockwork as I am, then you're in luck. This plugin replaces the old fists with one that does multiple things;
Uses hand models from above Hands Fix
Smoother animation, better sound
Three-Punch Combo!

Also fixes the no hands with HL2 weapons!

-CCA Uniforms w/ Stunstick!: This is just so if a CCA unit gets mugged / killed, the stunstick will work with the citizen and they can wear an actual uniform instead of bothering admins with changing models.

-CWU Rations and clothes!: CWU+ now have their own rations and their own supplements.

-Nutty Vending Machines!: A new vending machine for the plaza! Players can choose what kind of drink they want and it has to be restocked after a certain item has been taken. CWU will restock it. VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsRppZEqPM

-Temp Character Ban: 1. When a person dies from the NPC hands or some other non-other player related stuff his character gets banned for one hour.

2. When a person dies from other player hands his character gets banned for two hours.

This will help stop people getting OOC and dying and ACTUALLY FEARING NPCS INSTEAD OF JUST RUNNING UP TO THEM AND ATTACKING THEM!

If you do die by accident we can always unban!

-/MyData!: Very small, simple plugin that gives you the ability to view your own data if you are an admin.
Usage: /MyData (no arguments)

-Atmos!: We now have weather!!!! Tested it out with 5 players, was not laggy. If it is laggy you can edit the settings your self, or if it is just way too laggy for everything I will remove it.

NEW IN CHARACTER POLICYS!!!!!!

-Much more propaganda. Propaganda will be shoved down your throat. There will be posters everywhere, public speeches, and movies that the theater will play.

-NO MORE QUOTAS BEING WRITTEN BY UNITS! All actions done by the units MUST be written on a report (on forums or on a paper) and handed in to your division's leader. (EX: Helix 03 turns it into Helix DvL) The DvL will read your report and update your quota. I plan to make a google docs with all the DvL's so we can update.

NOTE TO DVLS: If you do not keep up with your unit's quotas you can and will be demoted.

-Citizen Jumpsuits: This is a big one. Some people didn't know this so let me clear it up. YOU CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY YOUR SUIT! It has an ID # on the front and back and it tells your CID and name to a Scanner / camera. Blocking / removing / hiding this ID # is illegal.

-D6: D6 (Construction Zone) is now owned by the Lambda Rebels ICly. Entering this area is forbidden unless permitted by the Rebels. If caught you can be thrown up, or killed. This has no effect for CCA. The bar and some other parts of D6 are open to anyone.

Note: this is not an OOC restriction, just an IC one. You can
make your own group and try to over take the rebels if you want.

-GHOST: Ahh the Ghost division. The almost dead division that has sadly become a laughing stock. Well no more! From now on Ghost units MUST recon the area before a sweep. No exceptions. Ghosts will now be again the elite units that handle the hardest situation. My DvL will be looking for future candidates to enter the Ghost division so act your best.

-NO MORE LOYALIST FOOD SHOPS! All food will come from rations. Loyalists will be selling only items and books now.

-CCA Units will be meaner and more strict to citizens. CCA Officers will be watching over units to make sure they treat citizens like shit. This is Half Life 2 it should feel like it.

NOTE: Units can still RP and develop with citizens. Some can even be nice to citizens, but if caught it will result in a Blackmark.

THINGS THAT ARE COMING UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

-CCA Medals: Stuff like Union Doves, Purple Heart, stuff like that. There will be a list and how to get them.

-More items for shops to sell. Things like dulled razor blades, etc.

-New jobs: Jobs such as barber, etc.

-New models!

-A few new factions! (These are pretty sick)

-Some more stuff that I have not mentioned.

(DISCLAIMER: I"M NOT SURE I INCLUDED EVERYTHING SO IF I FIND SOMETHING I LEFT OUT I WILL UPDATE)

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Event Horizon Half-Life 2 Roleplay REVAMPED!

Post by Slashraider on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:48 pm

As for the quotas, finish your quota you had before on the rank you are now, but once you start working on the next rank's quota, report it to the DvL.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top