Should we do this?

31% 31% 
[ 5 ]
69% 69% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 16

Proposed Restrictions of OOC Chat

Post by General Bravo on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 pm

It has come to my attention that the server suffers from excessive degrees of OOC. I have several plans that I want to implement to start dealing with that, and one of them is the cutting down on usage of OOC chat. I do not intend on eliminating it entirely, but it is going to be cut down. Here are my proposals.

-Serverwide OOC chat's time will be upped to at least 200
-Usage of serverwide OOC chat will be restricted to announcements by staff and questions or requests for assistance from players
-LOOC is to be kept to a minimum
-OOC usage can be substituted by usage of /calladmin, /PM, Steam Chat, and forum usage

I believe this is a fairly practical approach to tackle one component of the OOC issue. With that said, the floor is opened for discussion.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-Last seen in City 18
Enslaved Biotic:
Tuk'Zal-Unknown-Last seen in City 18

Founder of The Event Horizon
General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposed Restrictions of OOC Chat

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:08 pm

I must offer my support to this, I didn't want the server to have to come to this degree of immersion breaking OOC all the time. It is truly what it needs. OOC is literally clawing at our rp quality. Many hardcore RPers find excessive ooc at our level to be highly distracting to their way of RP. I find it this way as well, because people can never fully immerse themselves properly with fifty lines of

"LOlololol l337 combine IW's cummin through"

"Holy CmD has balls of steel"

"AHAHAH wow, much lol, such doge"

"Holy fuck I almost died there."

Overall, it's not what I would really want to have to happen, but it's honestly a very reasonable tough love solution. OOC chats are basically like, you are trying to play a game that you are seriously into and you have been playing it forever and you are in some middle intense plot driven area and then your friend starts cracking really annoying and cheesy jokes about the game beside you are something, or starts doing flips over your head. Annoying, isn't it?

Overall they can get very very distracting and lead to huge dismantling of immersion. It's okay to crack a funny joke every once in a blue moon, but the problem is, it's not every once in a blue moon, it's every other minute. Serious RP in a server involves being serious and into your character.

Last edited by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:10 pm

I greatly -support this. While OOC chat can be a little annoying at times, it is fun, easy, and enjoyable most of it. It is something that can relieve a little boredom from walking around or being in jail. I have memories from laughing or connecting to players from their funny OOC messages. It is very easy to ignore OOC chat during RP.

Another thing it feels like we are just trying to restrict things too much, nothing can be perfect, it says serious RP on the title for fucks sake, so if people GET ooc then they will simply be kicked / warned. But a little OOC CHAT will not harm anything.

Side Note: IF ANYONE ACTUALLY DOES FEEL THAT OOC DISTRACTS OR YOU SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE IT, YOU CAN EASILY DISABLE IT JUST BY DOING tab > settings > show out-of-character messages

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:I must offer my support to this, I didn't want the server to have to come to this degree of immersion breaking OOC all the time. It is truly what it needs. OOC is literally clawing at our rp quality. Many hardcore RPers find excessive ooc at our level to be highly distracting to their way of RP. I find it this way as well, because people can never fully immerse themselves properly with fifty lines of

Overall, it's not what I would really want to have to happen, but it's honestly a very reasonable tough love solution. OOC chats are basically like, you are trying to play a game that you are seriously into and you have been playing it forever and you are in some middle intense plot driven area and then your friend starts cracking really annoying and cheesy jokes about the game beside you are something, or starts doing flips over your head. Annoying, isn't it?

Like I said you can easily disable OOC chat for your self, so why remove it for people who actually like using it?

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Bravo on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 pm

The whole means of ensuring a serious RP stays that way is through the usage of some restriction. And considering this restriction doesn't even restrict any actual RP, I don't see the problem.

Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Enslaved Biotic:

General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:I must offer my support to this, I didn't want the server to have to come to this degree of immersion breaking OOC all the time. It is truly what it needs. OOC is literally clawing at our rp quality. Many hardcore RPers find excessive ooc at our level to be highly distracting to their way of RP. I find it this way as well, because people can never fully immerse themselves properly with fifty lines of

Like I said you can easily disable OOC chat for your self, so why remove it for people who actually like using it?

Because the people who actually like using it, use it for the wrong purposes, as I have listed, at a constant rate of about a message/2.5 minutes. OOC will still exist with the restriction to serverwide OOC, but there will be still /pm, /calladmin and [[ or .//

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 pm

When people are in school, they enjoy fucking around or goofing off in class (high-school). However there are a select group of kids who tend to do this more than others and cannot self regulate themselves to get down to business, where the teachers authority would then come into play. There are usually also the people who actually want to learn (the good serious amazing rpers) with the high marks because they regulate themselves. Once someone starts fucking around in class, the whole class has to wait for the teacher to address the issue and get the goof offs who can't self regulate (excessive OOCers) to stop. Sometimes they don't want to stop because they think once they have taken advantage, they rule the class. They don't. This is why we need this restriction, because people simply cannot regulate themselves well enough.

If a teacher lets them just screw around, then shit doesn't get done.

HL2 Characters

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by volatile_tnt on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:28 pm

-support
Mostly because I think that 200 seconds is a little much, and there's only a handful of people that do the...
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
...thing that make it look like a huge problem. The rest of OOC is either people saying hai/bai and people asking questions that don't know of the /calladmin command. Sure I think that a penalty for talking OOC too much would be a good addition, but personally I don't think limiting the OOC more than it's limited already is a good idea.
volatile_tnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:34 pm

volatile_tnt wrote:-support
Mostly because I think that 200 seconds is a little much, and there's only a handful of people that do the...
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
...thing that make it look like a huge problem. The rest of OOC is either people saying hai/bai and people asking questions that don't know of the /calladmin command. Sure I think that a penalty for talking OOC too much would be a good addition, but personally I don't think limiting the OOC more than it's limited already is a good idea.

Thing is, people saying hi and goodbye is fine, what ooc should be used for, most of the time it's just a distracting mess. The aim of this is not to omit ooc on all fronts, because people like ooc, and it's inhumane to just strip that all away. OOC has just gotten so out of hand lately. It's quite honestly brutal. Asking a question only takes one message, which could then be followed up with, use /calladmin.

HL2 Characters

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:When people are in school, they enjoy fucking around or goofing off in class (high-school). However there are a select group of kids who tend to do this more than others and cannot self regulate themselves to get down to business, where the teachers authority would then come into play. There are usually also the people who actually want to learn (the good serious amazing rpers) with the high marks because they regulate themselves. Once someone starts fucking around in class, the whole class has to wait for the teacher to address the issue and get the goof offs who can't self regulate (excessive OOCers) to stop. Sometimes they don't want to stop because they think once they have taken advantage, they rule the class. They don't. This is why we need this restriction, because people simply cannot regulate themselves well enough.

Why are we bringing school into this? This is just a game... Sure I see how OOC in general needs to stop but the OOC chat is not a problem I am seeing. Holler and Bravo, I feel you are combining general OOC (like messing around and such) with just chat OOC which really does not effect anything because 1. Time limit. 2. You can disable it for your self (Which for your example Holler, would just be the students "disabling" the trouble makers)

OOC chat is not a problem we have. Holler and bravo, even you use the OOC chat very often and if I feel we limit it like this. OOC chat will just be for staff (because I'm sure as hell using it) and then that will conflict with the Elitism that some players think we have.

But seriously, I cannot stress this enough... Just disable OOC chat if you do not like it... If you want to say things like hi and bye, enable it. But when it gets more than that, disable it.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

I do realize my examples of deterring ooc chatting may be semi biased, but that is usually what I see, which ultimately masses and leads to:

All these eager people all raddled up to come into the server only to flood it with ooc chat complain nothing is happening (because everybody is too busy fucking around, which is fun for only so long but breaks immersion ultimately)
then leave.

Also a lot of the time people beneath the swarm of ooc chat will be trying to ask a legitimate question, and Staff have troubles reading it.

HL2 Characters

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by General Bravo on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:47 pm

All this OOC is connected, though. And as I stated, staff will not be allowed to use /OOC for nonsense either. Holler or I just disabling it doesn't make the problem go away, believe it or not.

Civil Protection:
Resistance:
Enslaved Biotic:

General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:When people are in school, they enjoy fucking around or goofing off in class (high-school). However there are a select group of kids who tend to do this more than others and cannot self regulate themselves to get down to business, where the teachers authority would then come into play. There are usually also the people who actually want to learn (the good serious amazing rpers) with the high marks because they regulate themselves. Once someone starts fucking around in class, the whole class has to wait for the teacher to address the issue and get the goof offs who can't self regulate (excessive OOCers) to stop. Sometimes they don't want to stop because they think once they have taken advantage, they rule the class. They don't. This is why we need this restriction, because people simply cannot regulate themselves well enough.

Why are we bringing school into this? This is just a game... Sure I see how OOC in general needs to stop but the OOC chat is not a problem I am seeing. Holler and Bravo, I feel you are combining general OOC (like messing around and such) with just chat OOC which really does not effect anything because 1. Time limit. 2. You can disable it for your self (Which for your example Holler, would just be the students "disabling" the trouble makers)

OOC chat is not a problem we have. Holler and bravo, even you use the OOC chat very often and if I feel we limit it like this. OOC chat will just be for staff (because I'm sure as hell using it) and then that will conflict with the Elitism that some players think we have.

But seriously, I cannot stress this enough... Just disable OOC chat if you do not like it... If you want to say things like hi and bye, enable it. But when it gets more than that, disable it.

With school.

It is simply an analogy of a place that has a certain purpose, to learn, where as ares is to have fun, build stories, build character, become immersed, live life within the HL2 world, etc.

Yes I use OOC when everybody else does, I don't really like to use it a lot. I am simply expressing myself, but once I start trying to tone it down, people don't actually tone down. That is the underlying problem.

HL2 Characters

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:01 am

Now you guys are just condridicting yourselves...

If they have a legit question, they can use /calladmin LIKE YOU SAID.

Disabling OOC chat does not get rid of the problem either. People can still use PM's and steam messages which are WAY more annoying. Steam messages I have to exit out of rp to actually type back, and PM's have an annoying beep.

Holler it is pointless to do something that everyone else is doing it and then when it is not convienent for you anymore to try to tone it down and then complain when it is not toning down even when you added fuel to the fire.

You yourself said you are expressing your self, well so are people and it is unfair and very biased to say it is okay to use it when it is a convience to me, but when it annoys me then everyone has it taken away from me. When it is out of control either ask people to get tone it down and if they do not, bump up the time 20-30 seconds (temp) or just disable it.

Honestly it really does fix the problem when all the players who really want to just be immersed and in it to disable OOC chat themselves and rather remove it from everyone because only 2 people (so far) do not like it.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 am

I would also like to point out that you can "mute" certain players from OOC chat if they abuse it a lot.

I really do not want it to be just is arguing about it so let's see what others say about this.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:20 am

Slashraider wrote:Now you guys are just condridicting yourselves...

If they have a legit question, they can use /calladmin LIKE YOU SAID.

Disabling OOC chat does not get rid of the problem either. People can still use PM's and steam messages which are WAY more annoying. Steam messages I have to exit out of rp to actually type back, and PM's have an annoying beep.

Holler it is pointless to do something that everyone else is doing it and then when it is not convienent for you anymore to try to tone it down and then complain when it is not toning down even when you added fuel to the fire.

You yourself said you are expressing your self, well so are people and it is unfair and very biased to say it is okay to use it when it is a convience to me, but when it annoys me then everyone has it taken away from me. When it is out of control either ask people to get tone it down and if they do not, bump up the time 20-30 seconds (temp) or just disable it.

Honestly it really does fix the problem when all the players who really want to just be immersed and in it to disable OOC chat themselves and rather remove it from everyone because only 2 people (so far) do not like it.

Aside from the fact that I "Add fuel to the fire", a fire that is impossible to put out mind you. Even when people "mute" ooc chat, they are still going to find the people who aren't immersed, effectively deterring from their own rp. It is pointless to try and fight a fire you cannot put out, it's way to large. This is not intended to destroy anybody's ooc, but let's just face it, it's being used way too much and for more of the wrong reasons than the right. I don't use it purely for my own convenience I have 0 idea where you have drawn that from. It's literally the only thing I can use when I'm on the server at this point. The problem with bumping it up, in time, is that people then get angry and ask for it to be lowered, if it were raised in the first place, they would understand why it is raised and why it shouldn't be abused ever 2 minutes. I mostly just use it at the times I normally would if it was limited, every once in a while. It's never pointless to do anything Slash, my front is not biased,  I am encouraging OOC to still be a thing in the server, I am discouraging excessive amounts of unneeded quantities of it. We are not DISABLING ooc chat, I'd already forseen people just spamming with other methods such as pm and such, even so, they wouldn't really because it's a hell of a lot more annoying and pinpoint to each person. That's a biased inference on it's own, that we are disabling it, which we are not.

With it limited people would be able to actually focus on things done, such as Role-play. It's hard to get serious when you have a million ooc messages going off. Let's not start pointing fingers because I am certainly not the full heat of this fire.

Quit continuing this arguing on this topic, it's simply based on the community not your own single thoughts, it's the whole point of a vote.

HL2 Characters

Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Suiko on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:58 am

I don't think this is a great idea, so -support simply because I have found myself in many cases where I need to contact another group of players on the server but I cannot because of the time limit. Making the time limit more lengthy would be way more annoying. I think for pointless OOC spammers you mute, warn, or kick.
Suiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaughi on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 am

+Support, because even I'm guilty of OOCly screwing around. It does indeed break the immersion often to see lines swamping the OOC chat, then have even been some instances in which I had to open the console to read an IC message.

Just my two cents on the matter.
Zaughi
Honored Individual

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blukerbeh on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Slashraider wrote:I greatly -support
Side Note: IF ANYONE ACTUALLY DOES FEEL THAT OOC DISTRACTS OR YOU SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE IT, YOU CAN EASILY DISABLE IT JUST BY DOING tab > settings > show out-of-character messages

Holler and bravo, even you use the OOC chat very often and if I feel we limit it like this. OOC chat will just be for staff (because I'm sure as hell using it) and then that will conflict with the Elitism that some players think we have.

With this being said, I'm going to -support this.

OOC Timer prohibits non-staff users from using the OOC chat. Most of our users here on The Event Horizon are staff. Raising the OOC timer will only put a stop to non-staff users abusing the chat, and that happens a lot less than when the staff joke around about something. Seeing as users may stop OOC client-side, immersion should not stop because of it, seeing as the option is right there, and users may enable it to stop further distractions.

Also, the command '//' is practically universally known in the realm of HL2RP, however '/calladmin' is not, newer players may struggle to learn this if they have no clue how to communicate in the first place. If a user must communicate with a larger group of people, rather than just a particular staff member, then there'd be no way to relay messages efficiently.

If a user needed to find an admin (while there are none on, but a large group of users), then of course the user would ask 'are there any admins online?' and there may be another user who may communicate with one during that time, but raising the OOC timer may create a barrier.
Blukerbeh

View user profile http://tauwowdah.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by General Bravo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 pm

The whole point of my policy is to restrict the usage of OOC across the board. That would include staff saying stupid nonsense that has nothing to do with anything.

We can easily make /calladmin more known by putting up some floating text in spawn to explain it.

And even then, I stated that OOC usage will still be permitted for usage of assistance seeking.

Civil Protection:
Resistance:
Enslaved Biotic:

General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris10023 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm

-Support

This feels like more restricting to non staff members like others have said it is more of a hinderence overall than a benefit.

General Bravo wrote:The whole point of my policy is to restrict the usage of OOC across the board. That would include staff saying stupid nonsense that has nothing to do with anything.
This is...troubling to read. What you are doing is taking something that is at it's very core, a game, and trying to make it a job.
Chris10023
Adminium Associate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverdisc on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Most people who are -supporting this don't seem to be getting the point that Bravo and Holler are trying to make, looking at their arguments.

What Holler and BRavo are trying to say is, excessive OOC breaks immersion for everyone and lowers the RP quality. To fix that, we could limit it. Nobody is trying to make RP a job. But, RP is, at it's core, about RP and not about OOC.

This won't stop people who don't know /calladmin from asking questions. OOC will still be there, just with a higher timer.

It also won't turn into a staff chat. If we decide to go through with this, all staff will also tone down their OOC abuse. If they don't, they shouldn't be on staff in the first place imo.

This whole thing is not about Holler and Bravo disliking OOC. It's about potential new regulars being scared away by excessive OOC. While OOC can be disabled, it will not make us look good since most RP'ers don't have it turned off. Just turning it off ourselves doesn't fix the problem at all, and it will also make you miss the messages OOC was meant for.

Personally, I +support this.

Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIABLO258 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:07 pm

If I may chime in.

This worries me. The amount of OOC chat I am hearing about is wrong to say the least. But, due to the amount of people I am hearing about that abuse OOC and like it for those reasons, I worry that removing, or restricting to much OOC chat may cause those players who enjoy communicating like this to leave. Or they simply become less and less interested because they are here for the conversations, more than they are for the RP.

This is probably not true. But if the majority likes OOC, and I am talking staff, regulars, donators, you name it, they might leave. They may become inactive. They may dislike RP because they loved the "fun" and "silly" side to it all. They go through a loooong RP session and some people rely on those OOC chats to keep them entertained while doing it. If suddenly they are not entertained, and they come to realize they enjoy the OOC chat more than the actual RP (Only because we have been OOC heavy for a LONG time, its understandable that people joined because of the community, and not the RP) they may decide to stop playing and go search for a "fun" and "silly" place some where else.

Now, the sad thing is, if this is true, its unavoidable. We need to focus on RP, and not OOC. But if we have already become an OOC filled community like everyone is saying, what are the odds that those people wouldn't come to dislike this place because we restricted them from their selling point to joining TEH? We do not CANNOT be based on OOC. From what I am hearing, it sounds like we already are. Which means, if we restrict OOC, I would expect some people to disappear. Those people would be the OOC people. This would benefit RP, but we would lose player base. And probably some good friends.

Point is, getting rid of those OOC players could be a good thing. Restricting OOC IS a good idea, only because we are here to be IC. That's the whole point of Role Playing. The forums is for OOC chat. But we would need to stay strong, because those people who say they are here for the RP, but OOC chat a ton, may not know it themselves that they want the conversations and funny jokes more than the RP itself.

Again, this all may not be true. I am just throwing this out there, that player base lowering because of this restriction is very possible. How ever, it may go up, and to take the OOC players place will be IC, dedicated RP'ers.

EDIT: Im not up for removal of OOC chat. We need to be ourselves at some point to stay sane. But, if you are OOC more than IC, do you think you could switch that around easily without getting bored?

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Cergis on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 pm

I am very Neutral about this. For this reason only, I am a slight OOC Player, I like being entertained by the funny OOC chat, But If I cant see that, What will I do? Go back to forgetting about RP and go watch videos while I wait for somthing to happen... But at the same time, what Silver, and Diablo said about it being bad, is a Support for me, So Im Neutral
General Cergis
Honored Individual

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIABLO258 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:14 pm

My evidence ^
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down