Top posting users this week

Half-Life 2 RP server

Smoketown Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoketown Heroes

Post by Suiko on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Alishan Alitondo.
That's what my name was, anyways.

About half were killed. Almost screwed us over. Pushed us to the edge of the blade.  One thing's for sure, don't be the hero. You be a "hero", you really get killed trying to do something that only works in Hollywood. Possibly killing others with your dumbass plan, which would never have worked in the first place, so why try it?  

Anyways, we weren't supposed to get caught in the middle. Our organization, I mean. Venom, comprised of twelve people. Though we did, in one of the worst things you can get caught in. A gang war. Some mob leader recruited us to get something for them, so they could conduct "proper business". Simple job, simple plan. Get in, get the package, get out, then deliver. It pretty much worked that way... we took out their comms, shot anybody in our way, got what we needed to get, and got out. Delivering part was the complicated bit... dumb mob leader trying to save his pride compromised us. We were driving along normally, in our escape vehicles, when our tires got shot out. Swerved into a nearby abandoned bar, luckily slowing down enough to not really get hurt. Shots rang. Not from our guns. First blood spilled. Man dead. Somebody yelled to get inside, and that's what we did. Ran into a bar with an old scent of smoke... taking cover. Trying to plan. Suggestions were split up and run, defend 'til they die, or attack them. Some asshole suggested the last. We had the perfect positioning, though we didn't have much time and just listened to him. He said for us to advance and if things got bad, we could send in somebody with our bomb. So, they moved up to this old truck, big cargo ones, with open doors and no cargo. He told half of us to get inside. I maneuvered towards the other positioning, through the back door and behind the small property wall. We were planning to take a minute to get ready, then attack. Hostiles got to us first. They surrounded that truck. They had time to retreat, the people in there, but the asshole with the attack suggestion just went and yelled, "We will all be heroes!" and blew up the bomb in his hand. Killed half our guys instantaneously, and it only took out about three of their, say, fifteen people. We lost more than them.

I was enraged, and completely depressed at one moment. How could so many die so quickly, based on one guy's terrible mistake? Run. That's what they should've done. Just, ran. I yelled for us to retreat to the bar, then split up and run. We got to the bar, but we didn't have enough time to split up and run. The hostiles were right on top of us. Some of us had the shotguns, went up for close quarters. There was about two of the shotgunners. Killed a good amount of them, I'd say, valiant effort, combined I'd say about six. They still had more, though. One of our guys with an AK-47U went and just emptied his clip on three more of them, thinking he could survive. He had hope in his eyes. Then some guy came up behind him with an Uzi, and the bullets teared through his body. I lifted my pistol, shooting him twice in the head. Three for both of our sides. One guy with an SMG and two pistoleros on our side, all SMGs on their side. My two friends suppressed and distracted, while I snuck up behind them, then shot them all in the chest. Two bullets a piece. Making sure their pulse had stopped, and they bodies dropped, and they went cold.

I went cold at the very same moment, not able to forget the deaths experienced. I walked back inside the bar with the others, and here I am now. I pick up my trenchcoat now, put it on, and tell the other two to rest a moment, then we should go. I now promise revenge against both of the gangs. How could I do it with the three people? Venom in ruin? Recruits. Ha, not going to be easy. I... have to figure out a way though.

Last edited by Suiko on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting needed fixing.)
Suiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smoketown Heroes

Post by Slashraider on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Nice story!

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suiko on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Slashraider wrote:Nice story!
Thanks!

Though I do need to do a bit of formatting, it's one big rambling paragraph.
Suiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top