Top posters
General Bravo (341)
 
Slashraider (315)
 
Colonel HollerHavoc (256)
 
Zaughi (182)
 
DIABLO258 (102)
 
Suiko (80)
 
Cinere (60)
 
Atlas (57)
 
Oculatus (55)
 
Blukerbeh (43)
 

Top posting users this week

Half-Life 2 RP server



Enforcing FearRP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enforcing FearRP

Post by Zaughi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Lately, people have been entirely lacking in FearRP whatsoever. And this is the select few who have remained on the server in this time of low population. I sense that this is a deep problem that needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Therefore, I would like to state my two cents on how we should go about making people fear for the lives of their characters, both ICly and OOCly.

Firstly, nighttime curfews need to be in-effect. All citizens must be brought inside the apartments at DUSK precisely and are to be let out at dawn. HollerHavoc's roommate system in addition to this will improve ApartmentRP at night greatly. The CCA will be tasked with enforcing curfew and administering draconian verdicts to those who violate curfew and are outside at night. This brings me to my second topic:

CCA Strictness

The CCA have been rather laid-back and even NICE to ordinary citizens. Not just high-ranking Loyalists. But citizens. And even past offenders. This needs to stop. Now. In regards to respecting high-ranking Loyalists, the units should be forcing it and it should seem entirely fake. But ordinary citizens should be abused on a regular basis. Units should have the right to shove and strike citizens who invade their little personal space bubble, and detain anyone who is just slightly violating any Union policies/laws.

They need to be a lot more strict and uniform, like they are in Half-Life 2. A citizen resists arrest in the main city area? Call a damn Judgement Waiver and punish everyone because of it. A citizen escapes to the slums and is noticed? All hell breaks loose. Scanners need to be a bit more common in the city, too. Units should be more thuglike and have SOME emotions, like in HL2. However, I'm not saying 05s can't FearRP. Low-rankers fearRPing properly should be OOCly encouraged. With this in place, people will actually fear for the loss of their character because it can happen at any time. Public executions, both of npc_citizens and player characters, need to happen much more frequently.

Side note: Resistance members should kill or throw out lolwebuls like they used to in the olden days.


Now, I come to my final point:

Actually encouraging character development.

When your character does something actually meaningful or forms meaningful relationships with OTHER characters, that character suddenly becomes a lot more valuable. Each citizen or refugee character needs to have their own strengths and weaknesses and be prone to instant death by the hands of the CCA or the rebels at ANY time. We need to go to great lengths to ensure the value of both the individual character and the value of the many characters. I believe that in doing this we may bring back meaningful characters with real development behind them instead of the constant armies of "badass male_07 Lambda with no weaknesses" type characters and in the process bring back some of the population. I myself am heavily turned off by the lack of good development opportunities in servers.


Last edited by Zaughi on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Zaughi
Honored Individual

Posts : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 103
Location : Much Worse Depression

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 pm

I agree and support just about all of this, I vouch for this idea and it needs to be added in for sure. I am also implementing Some of Dimond Miner's CCA guide things to the existing CCA handbook to fill in the gaps of the CCA. If anybody has objections to any of the newest additions of things, (I'm simply adding them because they are pretty much already in the game, just not structured and organized enough) be sure to say and I'll remove the things you don't want.

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Slashraider on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Zaughi wrote:Lately, people have been entirely lacking in FearRP whatsoever. And this is the select few who have remained on the server in this time of low population. I sense that this is a deep problem that needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Therefore, I would like to state my two cents on how we should go about making people fear for the lives of their characters, both ICly and OOCly.

Firstly, nighttime curfews need to be in-effect. All citizens must be brought inside the apartments at DUSK precisely and are to be let out at dawn. HollerHavoc's roommate system in addition to this will improve ApartmentRP at night greatly. The CCA will be tasked with enforcing curfew and administering draconian verdicts to those who violate curfew and are outside at night. This brings me to my second topic:

+support.But maybe have curfews less often (maybe ever 2-3 nights) this way people can have more than 15 minutes of rp between curfew.

CCA Strictness

The CCA have been rather laid-back and even NICE to ordinary citizens. Not just high-ranking Loyalists. But citizens. And even past offenders. This needs to stop. Now. In regards to respecting high-ranking Loyalists, the units should be forcing it and it should seem entirely fake. But ordinary citizens should be abused on a regular basis. Units should have the right to shove and strike citizens who invade their little personal space bubble, and detain anyone who is just slightly violating any Union policies/laws.

They need to be a lot more strict and uniform, like they are in Half-Life 2. A citizen resists arrest in the main city area? Call a damn Judgement Waiver and punish everyone because of it. A citizen escapes to the slums and is noticed? All hell breaks loose. Scanners need to be a bit more common in the city, too. Units should be more thuglike and have SOME emotions, like in HL2. However, I'm not saying 05s can't FearRP. Low-rankers fearRPing properly should be OOCly encouraged. With this in place, people will actually fear for the loss of their character because it can happen at any time. Public executions, both of npc_citizens and player characters, need to happen much more frequently.

+support.  With Scanners I try to get active on that but if there are just 2 05s walking around I'd rather be on my Ghost_DvL than my scanner. As for Strictness you NEVER saw citizens talking to the CCA. Hell, if you even got too close you would be beaten. These were low ranks by the looks of it because what high ranking unit would be stuck guarding the trainstation?

Side note: Resistance members should kill or throw out lolwebuls like they used to in the olden days.

-support.  I feel this is FailRP when they do this. They are supposed to help out, not just kill characters. Unless it is a major lolwebul like who just has 1 hour on their character and they run into D6, then yeah kill em. But if it is a real character and wants to get into D6, the resistance shouldn't kill them.


Now, I come to my final point:

Actually encouraging character development.

When your character does something actually meaningful or forms meaningful relationships with OTHER characters, that character suddenly becomes a lot more valuable. Each citizen or refugee character needs to have their own strengths and weaknesses and be prone to instant death by the hands of the CCA or the rebels at ANY time. We need to go to great lengths to ensure the value of both the individual character and the value of the many characters. I believe that in doing this we may bring back meaningful characters with real development behind them instead of the constant armies of "badass male_07 Lambda with no weaknesses" type characters and in the process bring back some of the population. I myself am heavily turned off by the lack of good development opportunities in servers.

+support.  I love characters that actually have weaknesses and a story. I love reading everyone's backstory as it connect me with their character more, through rp and just in OOC.

_________________
HL2RP OWNER Of TEH
Administrator :
Dr. Hiroshi Saga - Running the CCA from his office while eating takeout.
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD


avatar
Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

Posts : 315
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 20
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by General Bravo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm not in support of rebels necessarily killing lolwebuls and random refugees, but I would not be opposed to them being forced out again. You shouldn't be able to connect and just go right on into the slums if there aren't any CPs between you and there.

CCA strictness is something that, if when people start getting on more, I will be striking down on. The Internal Watch Senior Enforcers will start it, and they will be expecting it to trickle down. And if it doesn't, well, let's just say I have a plan for getting Civil Protection units to fearRP as well.

I do scanner from time to time. I generally then switch to CmD at some point and sit in my office ICly checking feeds while coordinating the field units.

And we do need fearRP in general to be back. Hell, even in an HL2 beta, Overwatch soldiers are doing a march and some rebels ambush them and kill a few. Guess what happened to the rebels? Between the Overwatch and the Combine Guards, they died horribly. Rebels and various ne'er-do-wells would know what awaits them if they so much as get seen.

_________________
RP Characters:
Citizen:
Steven Davis-Alive-Citizen, in main district of City 18
Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-Last seen in City 18
Enslaved Biotic:
Tuk'Zal-Unknown-Last seen in City 18

Founder of The Event Horizon
avatar
General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

Posts : 341
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Orbiting Earth on his Super Star Destroyer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Slashraider on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 pm

As for CCA, more blackmarks / demotions need to happen.

_________________
HL2RP OWNER Of TEH
Administrator :
Dr. Hiroshi Saga - Running the CCA from his office while eating takeout.
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD


avatar
Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

Posts : 315
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 20
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Super America on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 am

I agree, lot's of fearp is not being followed.

+support.

Super America

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by DIABLO258 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:56 am

What you should do is make the player value their character a lot more. Instead of focusing on the weaknesses and strengths, or actual 'value', the player needs to feel connected to the character. It's your only ticket into the world of HL2RP, and it should be a huge game changer when your character dies.

Something I noticed a lot back in TC was players that had Rebel characters, made more rebel characters after theirs died. This took the value of their character down for them. In game to other players, those rebel characters are some real shit. But to the person behind the screen, they don't feel connected, they don't love their character, they don't play the game correctly, they love the position. They like that type of RP, and think that if they get their once, its theirs forever. This should NOT be the case. Death should send you back to square one, no matter who you are. Staff or not. Death is death.

Give more reasons to like your character, and give more reasons to not give a shit about power, tools, clothing, status, or even rebellion. SURVIVING is what should be important. All the other stuff comes later. If its tough to survive, you will become close with your character. Struggling with someone brings you closer together. And I don't mean survival like eat food and drink to live. I mean, CCA need to be REAL and beat and detain citizens, and be evil, remember when they didn't help citizens all the time and act polite, and instead they would shove you away and say move along even if it was a legitimate concern of your health? Citizens need to act hungry, tired, depressed, alone, scared, and should even avoid talking to other citizens (This is actual HL2 lore). Vorts should only speak to CCA, and should be scared of people, only freed vorts are okay with breaking rules. OTA should only appear in heavy combat situations, and when they do appear, citizens act extra afraid. CCA should mock citizens, tell them to isolate, beat them, detain them, kill them, starve them, treat them poorly. As much as we want jobs and good homes and CWU stores with food, HL2 just wasn't like that, so we need to keep SOME of the lore alive, or else we deviate to far and it becomes something of its own.

Sorry that this is getting long, but its a lot to talk about. How ever, to sum it all up, make death more of a thing. You need to attach a person to their character. (This is why having more than one character can be troubling). If they are attached enough to actually care about the decisions they make, and they actually play the game correctly (P2L and don't make excuses to escape RP or death) they will avoid death. This means they should avoid a lot of things, because in HL2 A LOT OF THINGS GET YOU KILLED. (Gordon made it through because it was a video game built for that purpose. HL2RP is not built like this. You are not special like the oh great one)

In this server, and in TC old time, I think it was more about your faction, or class, where you were, what you had in your hands, and what you were wearing was important. Your nickname was probably more important than some of that. And this isn't right... some of you may claim you didn't take part in this, but if you played in TC or in TEH, you most likely have without knowing it, because the actual HL2RP I am talking about has been in hiding for a really long time. It was once almost like it ran itself. The city felt alive, because the people inside it worked alone and only made decisions based on the effects of other peoples decisions. Sure their were some crazy special characters, but not as many as you would think. If we can make it feel like the city is alive and isn't being run by admins floating around in observer, then I think this place will gain some pop.

And to make it feel alive, you need that attachment to your character. Everyone does. If everyone feels an overwhelming love for their fictional self, and attempt to immerse themselves into City 17 and pretend they are actually there like their first time, we can pull it off. We just need to find a way to get them attached. If I may make a suggestion, I think its already there. We just buried it away under custom rules and addons that make you think less of your character and more about things around you.
avatar
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

Posts : 102
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 22
Location : Outside the box everyone else thinks in

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Zaughi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:12 am

Absolutely no disagreement here. Thus the reasoning behind my CCA Strictness category. I think that PKs need to be WAY more common, as in, NLR is only under the most special circumstances. That way people will actually fear for loss. If you die, that's IT. You are DEAD. End of story. No second chances, it's over.

We need people to be afraid OOCly for the loss of their character, and that will reflect on them ICly. That's why this thread was made in the first place. This is HL2RP, not DarkRP. There are no second chances, the world is cold and unforgiving, and it's people even less so. So let's make it happen.
avatar
Zaughi
Honored Individual

Posts : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 103
Location : Much Worse Depression

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Slashraider on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm

NLR seems kind of dumb to have anyways unless you die OOCly.

I go by this rule, if it doesn't make sense that your character would come back from it, it's PK.

_________________
HL2RP OWNER Of TEH
Administrator :
Dr. Hiroshi Saga - Running the CCA from his office while eating takeout.
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD


avatar
Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

Posts : 315
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 20
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by General Bravo on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Literally the only issue I have with making most things PK is that pretty much everyone, both good RPers and bad ones, have a tendency to bitch about them.

_________________
RP Characters:
Citizen:
Steven Davis-Alive-Citizen, in main district of City 18
Civil Protection:
CCA-C18-CmD.08292-Alive-Searching for APEX, hunting down the last surviving City 18 resistance members, and wiping out everyone who gets in his way
Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
OTA-ECHO-SQL.27766-Alive-Preserving Nexus internal stabilization, assaulting anti-citizen hideouts
Resistance:
Nick Bradford-Unknown-Last seen in City 18
Enslaved Biotic:
Tuk'Zal-Unknown-Last seen in City 18

Founder of The Event Horizon
avatar
General Bravo
Supreme Commander of TEH

Posts : 341
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 24
Location : Orbiting Earth on his Super Star Destroyer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Zaughi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Right. And that's a problem. They die, they die. That's final. Unless it was some ridiculous metagame or something along the lines of that.
avatar
Zaughi
Honored Individual

Posts : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 103
Location : Much Worse Depression

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Zaughi wrote:Right. And that's a problem. They die, they die. That's final. Unless it was some ridiculous metagame or something along the lines of that.
Thing is, everybody that cares about their character that much will bitch up a storm forever and ever claiming all of the possible excuses as to why it happened instead of just taking the PK. They always claim it was BS, it was meta, it was pg, it was failrp and a lot of the times it is all of those things, but it's become such a common trend, you can never tell if it was BS or not. Unit PK's are even more difficult to handle, because people work hard to rank up and such when they should really just develop the character under the suit to rank up. I don't know how we could arrange unit pk's they usually just nlr, but that right there is what makes anybody who is a unit feel absolutely invincible. I think the unit PK's shouldn't happen as much as citizen/rebel/refugee pk's for the shear fact that they are more expendable than them. A unit PK should honestly be the person under the suit. Maybe they are replaced by a different 04 or 01 or any rank really, but they should never be the same person they were. Units of the CCA should feel icly more powerful than citizens and such but they should never be invincible. Problem is, a lot of the time, when I look at unit RP, so many of the units I see are mostly just a player on the other side of the screen rather than an actual believable realistic person on the CCA force.

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Slashraider on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
Zaughi wrote:Right. And that's a problem. They die, they die. That's final. Unless it was some ridiculous metagame or something along the lines of that.
Thing is, everybody that cares about their character that much will bitch up a storm forever and ever claiming all of the possible excuses as to why it happened instead of just taking the PK. They always claim it was BS, it was meta, it was pg, it was failrp and a lot of the times it is all of those things, but it's become such a common trend, you can never tell if it was BS or not. Unit PK's are even more difficult to handle, because people work hard to rank up and such when they should really just develop the character under the suit to rank up. I don't know how we could arrange unit pk's they usually just nlr, but that right there is what makes anybody who is a unit feel absolutely invincible. I think the unit PK's shouldn't happen as much as citizen/rebel/refugee pk's for the shear fact that they are more expendable than them. A unit PK should honestly be the person under the suit. Maybe they are replaced by a different 04 or 01 or any rank really, but they should never be the same person they were. Units of the CCA should feel icly more powerful than citizens and such but they should never be invincible. Problem is, a lot of the time, when I look at unit RP, so many of the units I see are mostly just a player on the other side of the screen rather than an actual believable realistic person on the CCA force.

How about this, if a character dies it is automatic PK. If they feel it is a BS PK then they should make an appeal on the forums. No more bitching about it on the server.

As for units if they die it should be a rank deduction. This way they are not invincible and people will actually think and possibly radio for backup instead of go "I'll just run in on my own because if I die it's just NLR" if it is a rank deduction they will think twice before they do something.

_________________
HL2RP OWNER Of TEH
Administrator :
Dr. Hiroshi Saga - Running the CCA from his office while eating takeout.
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD


avatar
Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

Posts : 315
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 20
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Arguments as a whole on the server should not be tolerated, it just breaks immersion, the only arguments should be in complete bs scenarios such as somebody lolrunning right up to you in action rp, which you would then afterwards report/screenshot it. If I catch any long arguments sparking up, both the people arguing may be removed, it doesn't mean you are bad people, it just breaks immersion, you will have to take it to the forums. I am sick of all these arguments that I never saw at one time.

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Super America on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 am

Slashraider wrote:
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
Zaughi wrote:Right. And that's a problem. They die, they die. That's final. Unless it was some ridiculous metagame or something along the lines of that.
Thing is, everybody that cares about their character that much will bitch up a storm forever and ever claiming all of the possible excuses as to why it happened instead of just taking the PK. They always claim it was BS, it was meta, it was pg, it was failrp and a lot of the times it is all of those things, but it's become such a common trend, you can never tell if it was BS or not. Unit PK's are even more difficult to handle, because people work hard to rank up and such when they should really just develop the character under the suit to rank up. I don't know how we could arrange unit pk's they usually just nlr, but that right there is what makes anybody who is a unit feel absolutely invincible. I think the unit PK's shouldn't happen as much as citizen/rebel/refugee pk's for the shear fact that they are more expendable than them. A unit PK should honestly be the person under the suit. Maybe they are replaced by a different 04 or 01 or any rank really, but they should never be the same person they were. Units of the CCA should feel icly more powerful than citizens and such but they should never be invincible. Problem is, a lot of the time, when I look at unit RP, so many of the units I see are mostly just a player on the other side of the screen rather than an actual believable realistic person on the CCA force.

How about this, if a character dies it is automatic PK. If they feel it is a BS PK then they should make an appeal on the forums. No more bitching about it on the server.

As for units if they die it should be a rank deduction. This way they are not invincible and people will actually think and possibly radio for backup instead of go "I'll just run in on my own because if I die it's just NLR" if it is a rank deduction they will think twice before they do something.

What if someone is killing someone just for Roleplay advancement for themselves? Shouldn't that still be NLR for CCA and Citizens?

Super America

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:20 am

Super America wrote:
Slashraider wrote:
Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
Zaughi wrote:Right. And that's a problem. They die, they die. That's final. Unless it was some ridiculous metagame or something along the lines of that.
Thing is, everybody that cares about their character that much will bitch up a storm forever and ever claiming all of the possible excuses as to why it happened instead of just taking the PK. They always claim it was BS, it was meta, it was pg, it was failrp and a lot of the times it is all of those things, but it's become such a common trend, you can never tell if it was BS or not. Unit PK's are even more difficult to handle, because people work hard to rank up and such when they should really just develop the character under the suit to rank up. I don't know how we could arrange unit pk's they usually just nlr, but that right there is what makes anybody who is a unit feel absolutely invincible. I think the unit PK's shouldn't happen as much as citizen/rebel/refugee pk's for the shear fact that they are more expendable than them. A unit PK should honestly be the person under the suit. Maybe they are replaced by a different 04 or 01 or any rank really, but they should never be the same person they were. Units of the CCA should feel icly more powerful than citizens and such but they should never be invincible. Problem is, a lot of the time, when I look at unit RP, so many of the units I see are mostly just a player on the other side of the screen rather than an actual believable realistic person on the CCA force.

How about this, if a character dies it is automatic PK. If they feel it is a BS PK then they should make an appeal on the forums. No more bitching about it on the server.

As for units if they die it should be a rank deduction. This way they are not invincible and people will actually think and possibly radio for backup instead of go "I'll just run in on my own because if I die it's just NLR" if it is a rank deduction they will think twice before they do something.

What if someone is killing someone just for Roleplay advancement for themselves?  Shouldn't  that still be NLR for CCA and Citizens?
No because killing somebody just for "Roleplay" advancement isn't roleplay. If somebody is killed, they are dead, there has to be an extremely emotion driven reason behind KILLING somebody. This game is not just about getting cool items and advancing your character, it's about writing a story for your character and feeling completely immersed as your character. If you kill someone on your character, they should feel scared, it's a PK. The only time I would completely allow nlr is if somebody is completely pging you, but in that case, you should screenshot always, for now on, your f12 is your greatest friend (screenshot button)

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Cinere on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:44 pm

FearRP can be enforced without having to make stricter deaths. Yes, for citizens, but once you start getting demotions for dieing as a CCA unit, that's going to hit the population harder than more fearRP can help. First off, during a D6 patrol, the life of a unit doesn't matter. It's not emotionally driven, it's just for safety. Getting captured generally means death for a unit, considering that a rebel's death would probably warrant more "EMOTIONALLY DRIVEN" reasons, while the death of a CCA unit is necessary and a chore. If you don't kill the rebel, you die. Your goal is to kill the rebel, and if you choose to disregard orders, thats a blackmark, and then you get demoted. Chances are, you aren't going to kill the 1337420 rebel, and just die and get demoted. Yet if you know this and fearRP like a real person behind the mask, letting the rebel go, "blackmarkplz" and you get demoted. It's a lose lose at that point to even play CCA. I +Support the original idea, but until all these... Branch offs about PK's and CCA Demotions are not added along with it, ---------Support. We should seperate the original idea with the new responses. Make a new thread if you want CCA demotions.
avatar
Cinere
666133742069SS

Posts : 60
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2014-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by DIABLO258 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:20 pm

I think the reason CCA Units want to change the RP, is because they arn't meant to play that RP. The CCA is more like a job than a fun RP time. You need to be serious. You can't be screwing around, because Citizens rely on you for some fun and interesting RP all together. You are the shining lite of RP for everyone. Maybe its not GOOD. But its good in the sense that everyone can get into some kind of new situation when a CCA officer is around. Chances are, they joined so they could get an actual HL2 response. So when you go OOC and mess around with people, the immersion is broken for the both of you. And basically ruining the RP, and first impressions of the server.

Its a job. Civil Protection Officers sign up and are brainwashed (somewhat) to follow orders and not to think about what is right and wrong. Just do. We can't go and change the CCA RP. We need to change the attitude of the players who are in charge of CCA RP.

EDIT: Who the hell is letting rebels go as a CCA Unit? Thats... un-heard of. At least for me. And it should be for all of you too. Since when do you think the CCA would let a rebellious citizen go? Why? For what reason would someone do that?

Do the CCA Units in HL2 hesitate when a dude with a gun points it at them? No! They turn and draw!
Remember. This isn't real life. We are acting out Rebels/CCA Units from HL2. What would they do? What would they do in a situation like this IN THE GAME OF HALF LIFE 2. Think about what you say or do next time, and think about how much it is based off of what you would do, CCA Units/Rebels. If it doesn't have that Rebel spice from Half-Life, why would someone join the Half-Life 2 RP Server? Don't get me wrong, every server has its own jazz, but we can't take it all and claim custom to everything. We need to remember the roots and what the game was really like. I suggest everyone Replay Half-Life 2. I know I am going to.
avatar
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

Posts : 102
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 22
Location : Outside the box everyone else thinks in

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Super America on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Alright, so I've been reading off a lot of these threads.  The one I am looking into this one.

From what I've read, people are saying that if we have a much stricter death system, it will fix rp.

How?

A lot of Rp is made from people taking risks, and being dangerous.  When you add intense perma-forever-deaths, people aren't going to take those risks.  So what happens?

It will be bland.  You'll have that once-in-awhile instance where you'll have good rp without any risk what so-ever from punishment IC.

So really, that'll just turn out to be Citizens walking around, trying to follow the rules.  

Than Resistance members will be afraid to come out of sewers, not risking the chance of being killed, so they'll stay in sewers, in the hideouts, not communicating with any Refugee's in D-6.

That ruins Refugee Rp.

This is just my opinion on the situation.  

Diablo's right, in Hl2 the Cps are not scared, ofcourse we wouldn't have RCTs attacking rebels, but still.  The UU took over the world in 7 hours, but they're scared of some random ass lolwebul with a 9mm?

-Support

Super America

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Super America wrote:Alright, so I've been reading off a lot of these threads.  The one I am looking into this one.

From what I've read, people are saying that if we have a much stricter death system, it will fix rp.

How?

A lot of Rp is made from people taking risks, and being dangerous.  When you add intense perma-forever-deaths, people aren't going to take those risks.  So what happens?

It will be bland.  You'll have that once-in-awhile instance where you'll have good rp without any risk what so-ever from punishment IC.

So really, that'll just turn out to be Citizens walking around, trying to follow the rules.  

Than Resistance members will be afraid to come out of sewers, not risking the chance of being killed, so they'll stay in sewers, in the hideouts, not communicating with any Refugee's in D-6.

That ruins Refugee Rp.

This is just my opinion on the situation.  

Diablo's right, in Hl2 the Cps are not scared, ofcourse we wouldn't have RCTs attacking rebels, but still.  The UU took over the world in 7 hours, but they're scared of some random ass lolwebul with a 9mm?

-Support
This is absolutely biased, I mean, for one, deaths are SUPPOSED to happen, it's rp, when a death happens, it should be for the faint of heart, it should not be, oh I'm ok, it's just nlr, that's what makes rp bland, people don't need to take risks when there is heightened nlr because there are no risks to take, they know they will just get nlr no matter what. Nobody said CCA were absolutely going to get pk'd/demoted, I understand the logic behind that, the CCA are expendable and less afraid, people also work hard to earn those ranks. Under extreme circumstances such as a lengthy capture from the rebels and such, PK's could be considered. 

RP isn't about all of these extremely unrealistic risk taking action hero characters I am constantly seeing, RP is based of of realism under the HL2 cannon. The only objective is to create a story and flesh out and develop a character slowly. 

Back in TC's golden days, even though some people believe that this would hinder rp, things were a lot more strict, there were tons and tons of PK's going on, people just developing their chars and creating amazingly plot driven stories with an abundance of twists. People will always take risks if they want things to become fun, but taking a risk when there is no risk to take (IE what You are saying super) is a lot more bland then knowing you are RISKING your life at the cost of saving another or whatever the rp situation is.

People care far too much about the life of their charactersstatus, the items, the "badassery" and play the game as more of an RPG style, confusing it with RP. Just take a look at the definition of role play "the acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously (as a technique in psychotherapy or training) or unconsciously, in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context."

The way to truely make the game an amazing place is to fully immerse yourself in your characters shoes, that means realistically. It is far more intense and fun when  you actually fear for you characters life, being forced to take a risk or leave it be, it is even more effective when that character makes bonds with another emotionally and are forced into intense situations because of what the HL2 lore has in store for them.

The only reason people won't take risks is because you say they won't, putting a bad name for PK. PK should be a more common thing, so that people take things slow and develop their character instead of asspulling and rushing because they know the chances of dying is low anyways.

When people are forced to take things very slow at the expense of an easy death, they are forced to think, they are forced to become creative, adaptive and pristine while designing a character. They develop thicker plots and more well planned and educated risks. Risks aren't meant to always be taken, because the probability of a risk can go both ways. Deaths in RP make the story so much more fun and emotionally driven, if a movie had no deaths that was based on a probable death based plot such as Star Wars, it would be the most bland, low rated movie around.

With what you are saying America, everybody will just become these huge bland, undeveloped unflawed action hero badasses and once everyone's a "badass" Nobody is. 



Bland character development comes from extreme amounts of power which a decline in perma-kills is creating.

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by General Alpha on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Colonel HollerHavoc wrote:
Super America wrote:Alright, so I've been reading off a lot of these threads.  The one I am looking into this one.

From what I've read, people are saying that if we have a much stricter death system, it will fix rp.

How?

A lot of Rp is made from people taking risks, and being dangerous.  When you add intense perma-forever-deaths, people aren't going to take those risks.  So what happens?

It will be bland.  You'll have that once-in-awhile instance where you'll have good rp without any risk what so-ever from punishment IC.

So really, that'll just turn out to be Citizens walking around, trying to follow the rules.  

Than Resistance members will be afraid to come out of sewers, not risking the chance of being killed, so they'll stay in sewers, in the hideouts, not communicating with any Refugee's in D-6.

That ruins Refugee Rp.

This is just my opinion on the situation.  

Diablo's right, in Hl2 the Cps are not scared, ofcourse we wouldn't have RCTs attacking rebels, but still.  The UU took over the world in 7 hours, but they're scared of some random ass lolwebul with a 9mm?

-Support
This is absolutely biased, I mean, for one, deaths are SUPPOSED to happen, it's rp, when a death happens, it should be for the faint of heart, it should not be, oh I'm ok, it's just nlr, that's what makes rp bland, people don't need to take risks when there is heightened nlr because there are no risks to take, they know they will just get nlr no matter what. Nobody said CCA were absolutely going to get pk'd/demoted, I understand the logic behind that, the CCA are expendable and less afraid, people also work hard to earn those ranks. Under extreme circumstances such as a lengthy capture from the rebels and such, PK's could be considered. 

RP isn't about all of these extremely unrealistic risk taking action hero characters I am constantly seeing, RP is based of of realism under the HL2 cannon. The only objective is to create a story and flesh out and develop a character slowly. 

Back in TC's golden days, even though some people believe that this would hinder rp, things were a lot more strict, there were tons and tons of PK's going on, people just developing their chars and creating amazingly plot driven stories with an abundance of twists. People will always take risks if they want things to become fun, but taking a risk when there is no risk to take (IE what You are saying super) is a lot more bland then knowing you are RISKING your life at the cost of saving another or whatever the rp situation is.

People care far too much about the life of their charactersstatus, the items, the "badassery" and play the game as more of an RPG style, confusing it with RP. Just take a look at the definition of role play "the acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously (as a technique in psychotherapy or training) or unconsciously, in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context."

The way to truely make the game an amazing place is to fully immerse yourself in your characters shoes, that means realistically. It is far more intense and fun when  you actually fear for you characters life, being forced to take a risk or leave it be, it is even more effective when that character makes bonds with another emotionally and are forced into intense situations because of what the HL2 lore has in store for them.

The only reason people won't take risks is because you say they won't, putting a bad name for PK. PK should be a more common thing, so that people take things slow and develop their character instead of asspulling and rushing because they know the chances of dying is low anyways.

When people are forced to take things very slow at the expense of an easy death, they are forced to think, they are forced to become creative, adaptive and pristine while designing a character. They develop thicker plots and more well planned and educated risks. Risks aren't meant to always be taken, because the probability of a risk can go both ways. Deaths in RP make the story so much more fun and emotionally driven, if a movie had no deaths that was based on a probable death based plot such as Star Wars, it would be the most bland, low rated movie around.

With what you are saying America, everybody will just become these huge bland, undeveloped unflawed action hero badasses and once everyone's a "badass" Nobody is. 



Bland character development comes from extreme amounts of power which a decline in perma-kills is creating.


I must agree with Holler on this. Without PKs or any TRUE deaths RP gets stale very fast as everyone as holler said becomes "badass" and therefore loses the effect of greatness one would think that would give. What I am seeing far to much are people just rushing the characters to the slums and just going for the items and gear rather then developing their characters story and personality. Making PKs more comman will force people to develop their characters and not just go after the gear, it would make them fear risking it all by enter D6 or getting into a fight or simply doing anything that may be against the combine or other citizens wishes. I remember back in the golden age of The crew where I would be scared shitless of doing anything dangerous and it made doing it feel all the more satisfied and fulfilled. But without the fear of PK that feeling has gone that rush of the fact that my characters life may end at any second is gone and to tell you the truth... it sucks. I want PKs back and more common so that fear and proper development may come back. I know that just making PKs more common won't fix everything that is currently wrong but it will be a step in the right dirrection a step that is needed. So therefore here's my +support
avatar
General Alpha
Operative Personnel

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 20
Location : On the Tyrant. An Eclipse class SSD.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by DIABLO258 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 am

If people are reading what I said and taking it negatively, I'm not promoting stricter deaths with PK's. I'm promoting just... the actual fear of the PK itself.

If you die in a situation in plaza that just 'happens' and you 'happen' to be caught in the middle, even that is a situation where a PK can be given. HOW EVER. It's generally up to the person doing the killing. Unless its in D6.

But I think you guys missed my point. You don't need to actually make things stricter, you just need to make people THINK its stricter, or scarier, or more intimidating. Illusions are more powerful than the actual things themselves.

When someone does die we should seriously consider a PK every time (In front of them). This will make the person who has died consider this every time they get into a dangerous situation. "If I die, a PK is possible". No matter where I am. Even if they come out of if with NLR, Admins, SA's, You guys should put the fear of PK in there some how. Just to give that person the feeling of "Holy shit I got lucky" so that they think before the next time they do what ever it is they just did. If you are legitly scared of a PK, and concerned for the saftey of your character, not only will you increase the lifetime of your character and their story, but your decisions will ultimately reflect how safe you want to be and give off a realistic portrayal of a Citizen scared for their own life in City 17.

Don't think I am against PK's either. They should still happen, quite often too.
But when it comes to an NLR scene, we should never play it off as "Oh NLr, its okay, just re-spawn." We should make that person know that they got FUCKING LUCKY. Even if they really weren't, an an NLR is administered every time someone dies that way. You guys need to act (ICly) like death is scary. You need to ACT like PK's happen a lot. Don't talk in OOC about NLR, don't give new players or anyone for that matter a reason to fear the CCA or death, any less. We don't need to change rules for this, we can simply change how people look at death and make it more frightening.

We don't NEED stricter rules. We need to make it LOOK strict. Fear tactics may be shitty when used by a government, but this is just a video game. We work like a democracy, sort of, but this is all for entertainment. Game developers use simple tricks to prevent you from going places you know you might die, giving you time to better yourself and prepare for whats coming. If we copy/paste this tactic, people can extend their life time, develop a sense for danger, and better prepare themselves for future RP. CCA this is where you come in. You took over the earth in 7 hours. Put fear into their hearts. Put them in place. IF they start to get cocky and so much as SPEAK. Make. Them. Suffer.

Example: I was in the CWU yesterday and a CCA said this to the worker
CCA: Can you throw these out.
CCA: Haha.
CWU: Sure!

Does that look like a question, or a command? The CCA laughs at the end, like they are superior, but "Can you" suggests that they are asking. It should have gone down like this:

CCA: Citizen, throw these out.
CCA: Move it!
CWU: Yes, sir.

ITS ALL IN HOW YOU ACT. Instead of just flashing that stun stick, use it! Scare people with yourself, not the rules! Put people in City 17, immerse them! IF you want people to believe the rumors of death and scary CCA Units, even you need to believe it. You can't convince anyone of a lie if you don't believe it yourself. And at this point in time, most of this "Serious and scary" stuff is a lie.  I don't feel scared or threatened by police, or even scared for my life. I know that the worst that could happen is I get some points and get locked up. I should not feel this way, no citizen should. We should feel oppressed. Unlucky. Worthless (with some excitement of course, so we don't lose the player), or like dead men walking. My citizen has a clean record, but that shouldn't be enough to make me feel OKAY with being around combine. They killed my family and maimed my friends. I hate them with a passion, but they act so damn polite to me that I don't know what to do with them half the time.

EDIT: And to be honest, this can be debated for ever. Death will never become something we can come to terms with, because even we don't fully understand death. We haven't died, so we don't know... But I know that NLR's happened a long with PK's. They were given out at appropriate times. If someone died on accident, NLR. If someone got shot in cross fire that they weren't in, NLR. OOC death, NLR. But if someone dies by the hands of another player, NLR and PK are taken into consideration. And it should be taken seriously every single time. RP is based around the death of players. If no one dies, no spots for new players open up.
A quote from a song I know "Put the pistol in my hand and I wont think- P-P-Pow pow! Rest in peace. You just made room for the next to be." You need to think about yourself, and what spot you are taking up. In a realistic situation, leaders die and get replaced by new people. This should happen OFTEN in HL2RP, seeing as the CCA are alpha as fuck. People dying is NORMAL. Its as much as apart of life as life is itself. We can't think badly on the topic of death, and we can't change its rules. When someone dies, its either PK or NLR. Mostly PK's, because NLR deaths are generally accidents, OOC, or voided RP. PK's are pretty much everything else. Sorry bro's. You shouldn't have gotten yourself killed. Natural selection, anyone?
avatar
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

Posts : 102
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 22
Location : Outside the box everyone else thinks in

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:21 am

I honestly have no idea where people got the fact that PK's were going to become this huge strict thing that is going to be constantly enforced as this giant bane to be feared by everyone, literally nobody said that but the guys who somehow gathered that from what we initially said. Point is, PK's were literally NOT happening at all, therefore they need to happen more often with a more strict occurrence and enforcement of the use of PK to avoid all these ooc bullshit arguments that detract from the game. What we mean by strict is the difference between literally nobody dying and people actually finally starting to die in game and knowing; "Oh yeah, this is half-life, in the heart of a city, I'm not Gordon Freeman and can actually die." so they stop making all of these bland similar sociopath characters.

NLR should honestly only occur if it is a situation where the story is just abruptly taken with almost 0 cause or effect at all. For example: Getting hit in accidental s2k crossfire as Diablo said, or falling or something of that sort, killed by an npc, etc. If you think about a game, if you die and it has nothing to do with the initial story, you are pretty much nlr'd because your character died how he/she pretty much wouldn't aka "Game Over, continue? Re-try? Restart?" For example, Resident Evil, if you are killed by a zombie, you just sort of restart from your nearest save (nlr) but if you are literally killed as part of the story, be it at the end through character development and plot development, then it would actually make more sense and you would know, they needed to die.

_________________
Colonel War Dog Of TEH

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

Posts : 256
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 100
Location : Underdepths Of Flamboria

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by DIABLO258 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 am

Oh then heck yeah, get some PK's in there. They affect how New players go up the ladder, and eventually affect the story all together with new characters, and new combinations of characters from new players. If people were to die frequently, like start as a new char, and over a week or two make a name for yourself, then die. Or a week later, or after a really long time. Just, die. You really should. Especially if you are high up in rankings for Rebels. Rebel leaders died all the time in HL2 and were replaced by new ones
avatar
DIABLO258
Technical Officer

Posts : 102
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 22
Location : Outside the box everyone else thinks in

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Zaughi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 am

So...

Nighttime curfews, CCA strictness and actual character development? Maybe?
avatar
Zaughi
Honored Individual

Posts : 182
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-06
Age : 103
Location : Much Worse Depression

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Enforcing FearRP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum