Blukerbeh (43)

Top posting users this week

Half-Life 2 RP server

Character Unban: Alex Shelson

Go down

Character Unban: Alex Shelson

Post by Cinere on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:22 am

UNBAN REQUEST TEMPLATE

(Just a little FYI, this is an UNPk request, not an unban request. So er... Yeah)

Steam name: Cinere SS
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40866245

What was the reason for your ban?: Death.

How long is your ban?: Permanent

Which admin banned you?: Holler

Why do you feel that we should give you a second chance?:
In the first place, all of the three rebels were killed because of the Fail Role-play. As I posted in the logs, not only did we have the 05 at gunpoint, but at gunpoint he proceeded to radio, WITHOUT his uniform on, and then get a uniform and his weapon out, follow us out of the store, cornering us. And that isn't mentioning the fact we lost all of are ammunition because he minge-killed us, with 0. 0 RP what so ever. I then proceeded to attempt to shoot him, and he also continued radioing, never even RPing that he was attempted to be shot at. This 05 is obviously inexperienced, and was what caused the death of the rebels. The actionRP may have been a havoc and confusing as well, but this is mainly due to the fail FearRP of the 05 and his failRP in general. If he did not kills us, we would've had ammo. If he did not radio, we would have had an escape route and the combine wouldn't be prepared, if he hadn't followed us at gunpoint, with his pistol raised, we could have backed away.

If you feel you were wrongly banned, do you have anything to support this?:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231659928
Cinere
666133742069SS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Unban: Alex Shelson

Post by Zaughi on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:21 am

So ALL you guys died? Well, the logs are logs, and I know this guy. He's not exactly the best roleplayer... not sure how he got whitelisted when he can't even use proper grammar.
Zaughi
Honored Individual

View user profile http://www.theterminalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:29 pm

The RP from this situation will be restarted and monitored.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C18-GHOST-DvL.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - DEAD

Slashraider
Owner Of The HL2RP Server

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel HollerHavoc on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm

I apologize for any misconceptions, I was totally unaware and glad you have documented this Cinere, as for all of you guys with the rebel suits though, It's pretty annoying both OOC and IC that people can just build rebel suits when they literally have no impulse or knowledge of how to build them. I suggest removing them all together from the crafting menu along with things such as the crossbow which are OP. The RP was quite fail on the 05's part and even some of the "Rebels" from what I had heard from people. So yes, we will have to void it and bring it back to the point when they confronted the 05 with ammo reimbursements. The suits however I say should be removed as you guys literally have no knowledge of rebel outfits and such. The suits are unrealistically created in the crafting menu anyways. They were also medic uniforms which really makes twice as much nonsense. Needs more fear rp and also needs more realism for the battle with little to no ooc nonsense arguments. I again, stress highly, remove those rebel outfits from the crafting menu if possible and the crossbow. People would literally have no ic knowledge of how to build something out of that and it's even not using the metal and kevlar/flackjacket components involved in making that anyway. This whole crafting menu as a whole is pretty unrealistic in many regards. You have the realistic people developing their chars in a way where they go off of knowledge and skill to craft and build things, and then you just have lolrunner craft whores who just scrounge the entire map for anything they can get their hands on. 

TL;DR

Remove rebel suits and crossbows from the menu

Work on fear/pain rp (both parties)

Work on realism.

Limit Material placement throughout the city.

HL2 Characters
CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonel HollerHavoc
Dog of War

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/hollerhavoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Super America on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Zaughi wrote:So ALL you guys died? Well, the logs are logs, and I know this guy. He's not exactly the best roleplayer... not sure how he got whitelisted when he can't even use proper grammar.

It's one of the Admin's friends apparently. He was given free whitelist.

Aboose?

Super America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Super America wrote:
Zaughi wrote:So ALL you guys died? Well, the logs are logs, and I know this guy. He's not exactly the best roleplayer... not sure how he got whitelisted when he can't even use proper grammar.

It's one of the Admin's friends apparently.  He was given free whitelist.

Aboose?

I don't know where you got this information because it is wrong. He got the whitelist because he donated. We saw he was a bad RP'er so we taught him how to play as a CCA and if he continued to do bad then we would have removed his whitelist.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super America on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Super America wrote:

It's one of the Admin's friends apparently.  He was given free whitelist.

Aboose?

I don't know where you got this information because it is wrong. He got the whitelist because he donated. We saw he was a bad RP'er so we taught him how to play as a CCA and if he continued to do bad then we would have removed his whitelist.

Whispers on the streets slash.

Super America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashraider on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Alright well then I'll just say it again, he donated for that whitelist. There will be no staff treating players differently because of a friendship.

Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Loyalist(s) :
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
Anti-citizen(s) :

Slashraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum